Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So…things ARE moving again!

Long story short; I got too close to my comic book project. Too wrapped up in the whole thing.

I got so deep into the process and development of the Stormseeker Universe that everything got all ‘muddied up’ inside my head and overwhelmed me to the point of insanity. I was stressed and pulling my hair out. So I took some REAL TIME OFF, where I didn’t even look at this hobby, didn’t think about it, pretended it didn’t exist, and spent some time distracting myself with other things; like riding bike, catching up on missed television shows and spending some quality to with myself doing some heavy reading. I even backed off of using the Internet, which in this modern age was like medieval torture, so I broke down on that particular one (I just couldn’t go cold turkey with the Internet).

So in the next couple of weeks I'll get everything up and moving again.

No comments: